On application of unemployment insurance system
As you know, the Law "On unemployment insurance" No. 765-VQ of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated June 30, 2017 comes into force from January 1, 2018. In Article 6 of this Law, besides the other duties, to insure his/her employees from unemployment, to pay the insurance premium on the basis of the tariffs established by this Law, to correctly account the calculation and transfer of insurance premiums and to submit a report to the insurer about it are the duties of the insurer.
Taking into account the aforementioned, we would like to inform you of the following:
1. The insurers registered at the State Social Protection Fund under the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Azerbaijan (hereinafter referred to as the Fund) are considered as registered at the Fund for unemployment insurance purposes in accordance with Article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On social insurance" for mandatory state social insurance.
2. The account number issued by the Fund (SUN) for the purposes of mandatory state social insurance of the insured at the same time is considered his/her registration number at the Fund for the purposes of unemployment insurance
3. The insurers registered in the state social insurance system for mandatory state social insurance (only those who work under a labour contract) are considered as registered at the Fund for unemployment insurance.
4. Information on unemployment insurance premiums calculated and paid by insurers to the Fund is not considered in the personal accounts of insurer.
5. The unemployment insurance premium is paid by the insurer in the amount of 0.5 percent of the calculated salary fund and 0.5 percent of the employee's salary.
6. The Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On unemployment insurance" does not specify the exemption from unemployment insurance calculation.
7. The unemployment insurance premium for each month is paid by the insurer simultaneously with wages, but not later than the 15th of the following month.
8. The insurers submit "Unemployment insurance quarterly report" (is added) to the Fund for each quarter no later than the 20th of the first month following that quarter and together with the quarterly report on mandatory state social insurance separately for each quarter. If April, July, October and January 20 are not a working day, the deadline for submitting the report will be increased until the first working day following the 20th of the month.
9. Administrative responsibility measures are imposed for non-insurance of employees from unemployment, incorrect registration of the calculation and transfer of insurance premiums, non-submission to the insurer, and non-transfer of insurance premiums on time.
İşsizlikdən sığorta üzrə Hesabat forması